"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was the former outdoors editor of The Shreveport Times too.
- He joined the staff of The Shreveport Times, where he was the state editor from 1957 to 1974.
- As a senior, she was also named Player of the Year by the Shreveport Times.
- On his death, the Shreveport Times eulogized the former mayor:
- A contest was held amongst readers of the "Shreveport Times" for a new name for the car.
- The primary source of news in Castor is the Shreveport Times.
- In 1935, he joined the staff of the Shreveport Times, a morning daily, and became assistant city editor.
- The Journal was the afternoon rival newspaper to the existing Shreveport Times, a morning publication.
- She writes an occasional column for the Shreveport Times, one of which is on the difficulties of moving.
- In the 1970s, he was an award-winning investigative reporter for Shreveport Times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.