"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, she has a chance to make up for another difficult time in her past.
- Before we had a difficult time and now life is getting better.
- Then again, he was having a difficult time thinking at all.
- He became my chief of staff at a difficult time.
- She and I are having a bit of a difficult time at the moment.
- He is just the person we need in these difficult times.
- We were all going through a difficult time in our lives.
- But many groups have had a far more difficult time.
- They have been particularly important during recent difficult economic times.
- Told them my father was going through a difficult time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.