"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our work to bring about change must take place in time.
- Today, the company said it would take the workers back in its own good time.
- The vote will take place in a few minutes' time.
- Suddenly they are taken back in time, to five years before.
- We can take them in an hour's time and easily be on our way.
- Well, we can already begin to imagine what kind of decision will be taken in a year's time.
- He couldn't imagine so many changes taking place in less time.
- Like so much violence, it took only a moment in time.
- Not only that, but it seemed to take place in real time.
- Games can take place in real time if all the players are online.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.