"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The only time we weren't running was to load, gas up and eat," she recalled.
- This time next month I'd be eating across the table from a gorgeous blonde.
- If time eats the doughnut, does love eat the hole?
- They use the time not only to eat but to catch up on cell phone calls and maybe even a short visit with a local friend.
- I ask you, why don't people take the time to eat properly?
- Five minutes before time to eat, put the soup back in the microwave oven to get it thoroughly hot.
- Jumping from famous place to place, eats time and money.
- No time to eat the sponsor's good, yummy, healthy product that could save our lives.
- "The last time I had prunes you didn't eat them."
- Maybe by then I can bring myself to it, to seeing time eat him hollow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.