"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Chattanooga Times is a morning paper with an average circulation last year of 41,202.
- He started in journalism at age 16 as a copy boy at The Chattanooga Times.
- She made her remarks in an interview published today by The Chattanooga Times.
- He returned to writing in 1957, when he became the arts editor and music critic for The Chattanooga Times.
- He later edited The Chattanooga Times for 20 years.
- After two years of being a photographer at Chattanooga Times, he began doing commercial photography in Atlanta, Georgia.
- He attended Guilford College but left for a job at the Chattanooga Times.
- At the age of 19, he borrowed $250 to purchase a controlling interest in The Chattanooga Times, becoming its publisher.
- The Chattanooga Times has since been sold.
- A few weeks later during the summer of 1983 he got his first break, at the Chattanooga Times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.