"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But yet his dad's advice helped get him through troublesome times like adolescence.
- He moved up at a troublesome time for higher education in the United States.
- We are going through troublesome economic times here on good old Fetorr, if you can believe what you read in the news.
- The living can be good, particularly in troublesome times.
- The 14th and 15th centuries were troublesome times as well.
- We all should face troublesome times with faith, courage, and perseverance.
- Only a word at this troublesome time for you.
- The 17th century was a troublesome time for the region.
- And I have not forgotten how well you cared for me at so troublesome a time.
- "It has been a troublesome time, that is true, but not the worst we have experienced," one of his guests pronounced.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.