"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Trenton Times made quality reproductions of pictures from newspaper files.
- The Trenton Times dropped the name years ago as suburban circulation grew.
- On his return to the United States in 1936, he joined the Trenton Times as a reporter.
- Trenton Time went on to win the race in 1:59.3.
- He was hired as general news and political reporter the next year by The Trenton Times, working at the paper until 1914.
- In the Trenton Times, the current edition is called "a labor of love" of "epic scope"
- That led to a part-time job answering telephones in the sports department of The Trenton Times,for which he was soon covering high school games.
- "I'm going to sit you on my Trenton Times," she said to Ward.
- "Maybe we should get the Trenton Times to cover this," Lula said to me.
- A photographer from the Trenton Times was taking pictures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.