"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Regardless of age, it's a tricky time to change careers.
- The debate came at a tricky time in California's relationship with the sharks.
- Most were single, between the ages of 26 and 40 (always a tricky time) and traveling alone.
- Still, his replacement could hardly have come at a more tricky time.
- The last hours of a New York legislative session are a tricky time.
- Your cover will be simply that you've been through a tricky time and need to rest.
- If it does happen, there will be some tricky times ahead.
- Division had handled the matter well, for once; the less publicity the better, at a rather tricky time.
- But it's a tricky time, she said, and so easy to make a misstep.
- This is a tricky time of year, so play it by ear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.