"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Avalon skillfully twisted to prevent more than one of the attackers from striking at the same time.
- Moseley said that the change was motivated by the desire to prevent elections for the legislature at the same time as county judges.
- Regulation prevented such cutthroat competition by assuring market share to the entire industry, at the same time maintaining standards of service.
- A subsequent investigation showed the company did not have the necessary procedures in place to prevent the sale at the time.
- The goal, simply put, is to meet the singular challenge of preventing - while at the same time preparing for - future acts of terrorism.
- Gant away, and the pursuit of him prevented at the same time.
- It will be a delicate balance, they said, for Ratner to prevent an exodus of fans at the same time he plans the team's move.
- "You cannot prevent and prepare for war at the same time."
- It would be better to ask why nobody prevented such crimes at the right time.
- Albert Einstein once observed that you cannot prevent and prepare for war at the same time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.