"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On October 28, 2010 Raby gained the endorsement of the district's largest daily newspaper, The Huntsville Times.
- The Huntsville Times has a weekday circulation of 60,000, which rises to 80,000 on Sundays.
- The Huntsville Times occupied the building from the building's opening in 1928 until 1956 when they relocated to a new facility on Memorial Parkway.
- Prior to the first round of voting, Spencer was endorsed by The Huntsville Times.
- The Huntsville Times estimated interest costs at $10 million.
- A summary of damage from reports gathered by the Huntsville Times included:
- At the same time, his work was being published in the Huntsville Times and the Monroe Journal.
- Matt Wake in The Huntsville Times described their music as "something akin to nursery rhymes on acid."
- Dye's comments came in an interview published yesterday in The Huntsville (Ala.) Times.
- In 2010, he was selected to the 1970s all-decade team of Madison County, Alabama, high school basketball players by Huntsville Times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.