"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think you would take a long time to break.
- Used to take a time just to get home at night!
- Exactly what they mean is going to take a little time to sort out.
- However, many patients take a long time to get better.
- We have asked to do so, but changes take a long time to come into effect.
- A man had to take a long time to put them down on paper.
- But the process is going to take a long time.
- She was going to do everything in her power to make sure he wasn't taken a third time.
- "The problems are just going to take a little time to work out."
- And sometimes they seemed to take a long time to process news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.