"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Due to time restrictions in the classroom, independent work must be completed by the student at home.
- The measure, which takes effect in April, will also place time restrictions on television advertising for children.
- As we have some time restrictions what would be the minimum amount.
- These extended highlights show the best of each game with no time restrictions.
- There is a time restriction on how long you can challenge it with your party.
- Do we know if there are any time restrictions on viewing paid content?
- Action games sometimes make use of time restrictions to increase the challenge.
- Due to time restrictions, I will only refer to three points.
- Working time restriction is an important means for the social protection of employees.
- Moreover, no time restrictions on the holding period would apply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.