"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Women did most of the agricultural work, while men often engaged in commerce and politics (and in precolonial times, warfare).
- Yet every other factor includes the cultural perception of self, searching back into precolonial times.
- Rwanda has been governed by a strict hierarchy since precolonial times.
- In precolonial times the Riet was known as the Gama-!
- In precolonial times, obedience to the king was a matter of life and death.
- Women were gradually beginning to regain equal footing with men, as it was during precolonial times.
- He added, "Obviously the customs do not take the exact form they did in precolonial times, but the essence continues."
- As cows were considered extremely desirable domestic animals in precolonial times, milk was abundant.
- Since precolonial times, the recounting of history has been a specific and highly valued form of intellectual activity among Luba.
- In precolonial times, polygamy was encouraged, especially for wealthy men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.