"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Texas scored a fourth touchdown to take a 28 - 10 lead into half time.
- Perhaps it will take them into time or the inner spaces of their own hearts.
- Included in the process is taking into full account funding, work force capability and time.
- England led 2-1 until the very end of the game, when a German goal levelled the scores and took the match into extra time.
- Although the 49ers took a 7-0 lead into half time, Young was once again injured.
- After a cagey start from both teams, the Bulls found their stride and took a lead into half time.
- However, City could not produce the third goal that would have taken the tie into extra time.
- After a 3-3 first quarter, Baltimore took a ten point lead into half time with a field goal and touchdown pass in the second quarter.
- The match remained 1-1 at full-time, taking it into extra time.
- The reader is then taken back into time as Alan tries to recall his memories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.