"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His race reports were published in the NY Times, which gave front-page coverage to the event.
- And today the NY Times reports that 175,000 books are published every year.
- Today's NY Times had a story, an opinion column, and the lead editorial on the subject.
- According to the NY Times, the show is "crisp and attractive.
- Wasn't there an article in the NY Times about $100/night hotels.
- NY Times news report the day after the riot.
- The NY TImes of years past would never had let this piece get published as it is.
- NY Times gives a state-by-state breakdown and shows which are considered to be up for grabs.
- The NY Times reported that the management of the play ended up cutting the scene but under protest.
- In 2010, the NY Times listed the company's sales at $20 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.