"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sunday costs three times what this would cost during the week.
- "I told you this was going to cost me time!"
- The catch is that they cost almost 20 times as much.
- That meant they cost almost four times as much to produce.
- On the other side, even when rice can be found, it costs 10 times as much.
- One more obstacle out of the way, but it had cost them time.
- "He doesn't have to do anything extra that would cost time."
- Your ticket will also costs two to three times what the Chinese pay.
- "But it's nice to be compared with a car that costs 10 times as much."
- His Grace's security system had already cost him too much valuable time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.