"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Could he ever get back to his own body and time?
- Why can I not return to a time within my own past?
- Think back to a time when a human being worked in a town's central office.
- To a time before the national and international changes we must face?
- Let me take you back to an earlier time in America.
- Once she could have looked forward to such a time.
- One must go back to a time few of us can remember.
- I look forward to my time here at the show.
- He just hadn't been able to take him back to their own time himself.
- Sometimes I look back to the first time we met.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.