"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Much time and care has gone into selecting and placing these works.
- It now takes much less time, only 20 seconds, to place on a plate.
- He said that his own best time of 2 hours and 44 seconds placed him among the top 5 percent of men runners.
- The top 27 times are placed in the starting field from fastest to slowest.
- Five other times he placed in the top 10.
- The times placed both runners among the fastest high school milers in the nation.
- Servers would add timers that recorded the times of players from start to finish then place them into a leader board.
- Had she shot clear, her time would have placed her 2nd.
- Although the best time to place them is late summer, collars can be put out now and should remain in place for about five years.
- Team Denmark achieved another 4 - 7 record but this time placed ninth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.