"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This position may not require the full time of its occupant but it will demand significant time."
- They demand less time and work from scientists.
- And I must not demand what we all need and cannot have - sufficient time for every plan.
- And besides, the camera department demanded time to develop the earlier pictures, already too long kept in the rolls.
- Hence liberal critics are wrong to demand time to give the other side of the story.
- Other league issues will demand time as well.
- Very often it demands considerable time and careful exploration to help the patient decide precisely what his problems are.
- He demanded equal time in the classroom and threatened a lawsuit.
- One family practitioner said Medicare patients demanded "inordinate treatment and time."
- Mr. Friedman said the students were aware that the program would demand time and effort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.