"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two economic questions took up much of the group's time.
- The patient is afraid to take too much of the doctor's time and doesn't ask questions.
- Looking after an aging father took up much of her time.
- But right now I've taken too much of your time.
- May I take a few more minutes of your time and explain the reason?
- And I promise to take very little of your time.
- She was beginning to feel they were taking too much of the doctor's time.
- "I thought we decided yesterday that it was better for me not to take too much of your time."
- "Then we'll do our best not to take too much of your time."
- It would be fair to answer them in written form as I do not want to take too much of your time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.