"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The judges give the win to Firestorm, who headed back into the main competition and claimed 3rd place for the second time.
- They later claim the All-Ireland title for the first time since 1914.
- In 1914 Clare claimed the Munster title for the first time since 1889.
- He later claimed 20.000.000 dollars to the government for 'all the time he could not make use of the family assets confiscated by the military'.
- A petition was started which claimed for the first time that the "proximity of Aborigines would lower the value of the land".
- You have not to claim our interest or consideration for the first time.
- The Autonomists claimed victory for the second time.
- He claimed this put African historical linguistics on a secure basis for the first time.
- Victor and Nikki were married, they claimed for the final time, at their new house on Newman ranch.
- The game finished 3-1 to the Wanderers who thus claimed the cup for the fifth time in the first seven years of the competition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.