"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He returned to the Louisville newspapers in 1976 to become managing editor of The Louisville Times, a now-defunct afternoon daily.
- "Nicaragua and President Walker," Louisville Times, December 13, 1856.
- The Louisville Times begins publication.
- After stints on Alabama papers, she took a job with The Louisville Times.
- The Louisville Times was a newspaper that was published in Louisville, Kentucky.
- As a result, the family's papers, The Courier-Journal and The Louisville Times, were put up for sale.
- Harm later wrote a weekly nature column for The Louisville Times, and was a popular speaker and lecturer.
- He began his newspaper career in Tennessee and moved to The Louisville Times.
- Wines covered municipal and state government, politics and education for The Louisville Times from 1974 to 1981.
- Only the popularity of The Louisville Times, which had no strong editorial reputation, saved the newspaper company from bankruptcy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.