"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We'll take you on a tour through time and around the world to share details about these magical affairs.
- A private eye's search for a missing cat takes him on a trip through space and time.
- No, I thought wryly, it takes something like a crack through time to get your attention.
- There had not been a vehicle within range of whatever force had taken them through time.
- And now we get to take yet another fantastic trip through time.
- Our travels have taken us half a day, through worlds and time.
- Take a journey over land and through time with this film of Wales shot entirely from the air.
- While answering such questions, the author takes us on a fabulous journey through space and time.
- They were the equations he was going to use to take the Bounty 2 back through time.
- We can take people through time that way by creating a space with sound.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.