"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is going to be a very challenging time for retailers, big and small.
- He was a popular leader among the people and came into power at a challenging time.
- As counselors, we understand that high school can be a challenging time for students on many levels.
- "I have seen the city in its most challenging times," he said.
- I know this must be an incredibly challenging time for you and your family.
- This is a challenging time for people who can take changes.
- In these challenging times, parents need all the tools they can use to protect their children and do what's best for them.
- "The commissioner is being straight with the press and the public at a challenging time in the city's history."
- This has been an interesting week, a challenging time in our country.
- That is the last thing we need at this challenging time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.