"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My husband won't take a walk with me, no matter how many times I ask after dinner.
- Already we have been asked many times to be quiet.
- Start out in step 1 by being aware of how many times you don't ask for support.
- It was a question I would ask many times in the years ahead.
- She asked three times about going to the police station.
- "I can't tell you how many times I've asked myself the same thing over the years."
- The question has been asked many times in recent weeks.
- And I'll sort of see, like, a question that's asked many times in different ways.
- You know how many times I've been asked that question?
- Don't you know how many times we asked for the central government's help?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.