"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has lived as an unmarried woman for 35 years.
- Unmarried women had even less control, and could not own land at all.
- Some jobs like teaching were only done by unmarried women.
- "They felt that an unmarried woman couldn't go into space for years with three men."
- "There should be an open season for unmarried women over a certain age."
- Girl has meant any young unmarried woman since about 1530.
- Unmarried or young women, however, do not always cover their heads.
- Particular attention is given to an unmarried woman who comes to the clinic with her mother.
- Or maybe he just wanted to make sure I didn't go to my grave an unmarried woman.
- During this time, unmarried women did not make up the majority of the Japanese work force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.