"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The big woman looked at each of them without saying anything.
- She was a big ugly woman; no man wanted her.
- She'd hit a corner of something when the big woman threw her across a room.
- The second person, who turned out to be a big young woman, set her down.
- The big woman didn't seem to be the sort to grin much, and I could understand that.
- The cook was a big woman, one of the few who came to every training session.
- Still, isn't that a big if - the concept of a popular tax woman or man?
- That's when the big woman made her second and last mistake.
- "Did he tell you that I have a passion for big women too?"
- A big woman with a tired face came into the shop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.