"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To find support in their work, new members of the community were recruited, including local women.
- A local women goes on to state that her children would not be safe if the plans went ahead.
- He later married a local German woman and had a son from his second marriage.
- So, too, local women say, have some of the soldiers brought in to keep the peace.
- She was the first local woman to be given this job.
- Probably all of the local women looked odd to him.
- Eventually, he fell in love with a local woman, and married her.
- The bodies were those of a local woman and her family, the officials said.
- If you want to be with one of the local women tonight, I will understand.
- Because of these attitudes, it can be hard to meet and talk with local women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.