"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was a thin, quiet young woman who unfortunately looked a lot like her father.
- Without the child and the blanket she walked away from my car a very thin woman.
- He sighed as the door opened and the guard led in a thin woman who didn't look to be any too happy.
- I also happen to find a lot of thin women attractive too.
- The face of the thin black woman filled the screen.
- A minute later, a thin young woman came into the room.
- It doesn't say that thin women are any less of a "real" woman.
- A thin black woman with short gray hair sat on it.
- "Never heard of her either," said the thin little woman, looking more suspicious than ever.
- You would never use that word for a thin woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.