"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Across the room, a man was talking to a pregnant woman.
- The whole town was out looking for the two pregnant women.
- A pregnant woman and her 4-year-old son were also among the dead.
- Most patients at the health center are pregnant women and children under 5.
- They have also done little to provide for pregnant women in need.
- For families with pregnant women the level would be $18,382.
- About 15 percent of pregnant women have high blood pressure.
- He'd been asked to take care of a pregnant woman with two children who was going to her husband in Chicago.
- At least 70 other pregnant women were moved to another hospital.
- At least two children and a pregnant woman were among the dead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.