"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A Japanese woman came to see him and he went off with her.
- In 1933 he married his first wife, a Japanese woman.
- He is married to a Japanese woman, living in his wife's parents' house, and has 3 children.
- She is the first Japanese woman to win that competition.
- The Japanese women had turned back, we heard, and come morning, fewer people would be moving up than the day before.
- "We understand why Japanese women don't want to have children," she says.
- Japanese women loved the American look, and the sales for 1962 came to almost $164 million.
- The reality, she said, is that many Japanese women, especially those who have had children, spend most of their time running a home.
- All thought of the Japanese woman was driven from his mind.
- I had never before seen Japanese women so at ease.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.