"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One nice woman in the book only makes things worse, the poor thing.
- "Very like that nice woman who opened the door to me."
- So I called 311, and asked the nice woman who answered what she thought.
- I should judge that she's grown up to be a nice young woman.
- God couldn't make a whole nation without having some nice women in it!
- A nice young woman was standing in front of a shop window.
- I've seen him since with some really nice women and he had girls at school as well.
- I talked to a lot of nice women and one young man.
- What a nice woman to come home to, he thought.
- Al also got married to a nice woman, but he wanted to spend time with her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.