"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If she ever looked like an ordinary woman, now is not the time.
- The reality is that in most ways my mother was a very ordinary woman.
- I am only an ordinary woman; you must not say such things to me.
- And the one who had brought me in, I saw now she was an ordinary woman!
- Just an ordinary woman, who could talk to horses but not to people.
- And sometimes, even the magic of an ordinary woman is strong enough to make it actually happen.
- It wants to make a difference in the lives of many ordinary Indian women.
- If anything, she had been thinking like an ordinary woman.
- Nothing must be left about to indicate that you are an ordinary woman.
- On the other hand, I am just an ordinary woman and mother.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.