"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What the blind woman had said made sense to him.
- The blind woman raised her eyes to the garden and thought for long minutes.
- "You can't take the world on your shoulders," the blind woman told him.
- My gaze can kill, but obviously not a blind woman.
- "We are here with you," she told the blind woman.
- Come to see what it is like to bed a blind woman now?
- Only then does the dog lead the blind woman off the curb and into the street.
- Trying to use his looks to impress a blind woman - in the dark!
- And that beautiful blind women are a lot tougher than they used to be.
- In 1949, Anya is a blind woman who was always taken care of by her mother.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.