"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Irish women didn't seem to take any care of themselves.
- The first application received was from an unidentified Irish woman.
- On the broader political front, Irish women were also fighting.
- It seems the Irish women and their husbands didn't do that.
- "You got a better bargain than that Irish woman did."
- He speaks to an Irish woman who has found the experience beneficial.
- For every Irish woman who had watched a son or daughter die from starvation, she wanted to say yes.
- The term comes from a time when groups of Irish women would gather together and cook dinner.
- Single, Irish immigrant women quickly assumed jobs in high demand but for very low pay.
- One of them, an Irish woman, had said he deserved a medal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.