"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She told me Indian women never let a man see anything.
- Long, black hair, in no way different from that of most Indian women.
- And there is the opportunity to talk to Indian women.
- And an Indian woman comes in once a week to clean.
- Being an Indian woman, there probably was never a church marriage.
- It is now almost a lost art among the Indian women of that region.
- He was hoping to at least run into the Indian woman.
- Well there was two Indian women with their 4-5 children, but other than them not a soul.
- A line of Indian women were moving out from the camp, ready to help cut up the meat.
- Maybe that nice Indian woman would hide me until dark?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.