"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Canadian women exercise their right to vote for the first time.
- The two other Canadian women did not fare much better.
- Canadian women became eligible to vote and to hold office in 1920.
- Canadian women won the right to vote in 1917 - except for native Americans.
- Canadian women at the end of the 20th century enjoyed greater international commercial success than ever before.
- It presents the latest results from a study of more than 90,000 Canadian women.
- She was also the first Canadian woman to parachute into water.
- The Canadian women then went out and overwhelmed the host team, 13-0.
- When the war finally ended many Canadian women did as the government expected of them and returned to their roles in the home.
- Canadian women by the end of the decade enjoyed greater international commercial success than ever before in the popular music field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.