"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman at the court in late medieval and early modern.
- Suzanne is a modern woman with a career and love for her family.
- Yet she is also a distinctly modern American woman in many ways.
- At which point she stopped being a typical modern young woman.
- Despite the period, this is a modern woman in the making.
- She intended to be a modern woman and to come to terms with the world.
- Shows you what a modern young woman can come to after all, doesn't it?
- Do they still make a viable career for the modern woman?
- Like most modern women, I'm doing more than one thing.
- He was referring to the life of the modern woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.