"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was blood on the mouth of the dark-haired woman.
- He looked one last time for the dark-haired woman but didn't see her.
- Lying in the bed was a pretty, dark-haired young woman.
- Their mother came in, a dark-haired woman 20 years my senior.
- The door to his office opened and the young, dark-haired woman who worked for him entered.
- He still could not quite get the dark-haired woman out of his mind.
- The other was a stunning dark-haired woman who stood to one side.
- He heard the door open and turned to see a dark-haired young woman emerge from the house.
- He turned from the dark-haired woman to look full into the face of the other duke standing not far away.
- A short dark-haired woman she had never seen before hurried to her side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.