"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She would have been a remarkable woman, I felt sure.
- She has also been called "the most remarkable woman of her time."
- She was a remarkable woman and will be missed every day.
- She was a remarkable woman and we are the less for her passing.
- He once described her as "the most remarkable woman I have ever met in my life".
- A remarkable woman in many ways, he thought with admiration.
- She was a very remarkable woman who will truly be missed by all.
- He looked with new admiration at this remarkable young woman.
- She was probably the most remarkable woman I ever knew.
- We were blessed to have this remarkable woman in our lives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.