"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Hispanic woman has since gone to the police to tell them what she knew, he said.
- Most of the eight staff members in the office are black or Hispanic women.
- The majority of the members are black and Hispanic women.
- "We may have to use the radio because many Hispanic women do not read," she said.
- She was the first Hispanic woman to serve on that court.
- She is the first Hispanic woman to serve in this position.
- I thought they just wanted a Hispanic woman on their ticket.
- The union represents about 77,000 workers, most of them black or Hispanic women.
- The rate for Hispanic woman of all races was 265 per 100,000.
- Hispanic women are opening businesses at a rate far higher than the national average, a new study shows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.