"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He married a Jewish woman and had children with her.
- After all, isn't that what Jewish women have been put on this earth for?
- Jewish women then shot all the men on board the truck.
- I'm a Jewish woman and he gave me a cross.
- He was even engaged for a time to a Jewish woman.
- He wants to marry a Jewish woman, but needs to meet one first.
- "You can get a Jewish woman to do anything in bed but wake up."
- Orthodox Jewish women, some by themselves, most with their children, line up early.
- He started by giving away all of his money to two disabled Jewish women.
- Mary's choice was not a conventional one for Jewish women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.