"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the ensuing years, Koeppen found it difficult to complete longer works.
- While on death row, Darabi, having developed a love of painting at an early age, completed several works that depicted her incarceration.
- One of the groups completed works include an open source Haggadah (prayer book for Passover).
- In comparison with more prolific contemporaries, he completed relatively few works and lost many architectural competitions.
- During his exile he completed written works that he later published after his release.
- In Italy, he completed monumental works inspired by the landscape near Rome.
- This marriage proved as happy as his first, and in the decade that followed Ingres completed several significant works.
- He also completed several concertos and choral works.
- The grant is intended to help students with "finishing funds," or money that can be used to complete works begun in school.
- For a number of years he studied under Corona, and on the death of that painter completed several works left unfinished by him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.