"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The school is expected to complete construction of the new building in 2013-2014.
- We expect to complete the construction by the middle of 2009.
- It took around two years to complete the construction of the park.
- More than 1,000 men were hired to complete the construction.
- The year 1927 completed the construction of a primary school.
- The original plan was to complete construction in 40 months at an estimated cost of $250 million.
- The company hopes to complete construction of its first such plant by 2010.
- It took crews only 13 months to complete the construction, working 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- It took the slaves over five years to complete the construction.
- "We have by no means completed the construction of the community mental health system," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.