"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- China still has ten years to complete its transition to a market economy.
- The three weeks came to an end and he had completed the transition at the firm.
- This prepared the team to complete their later transition to professional status.
- As a result, they say, he never completed the promised transition from central planning to a market economy.
- The goal is to complete the transition within this three-year period.
- On 1 November 2012 the school completed its transition to an academy.
- The release completed their transition to a truly international group.
- The station is first in Canada to complete the digital transition.
- They want to complete the transition to the new democracy.
- Whether Farmingdale can finally complete its transition will become clear in the next few years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.