"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The girls are required to complete a certain number of hours volunteering.
- Dominican Academy requires each student to complete a certain number of service hours per year.
- Once the draft was completed a number of trades were made.
- The school requires students to complete a fixed number of community service hours in order to graduate.
- The time needed to complete a given number of cycles is measured.
- The bank successfully completed a number of acquisitions during 1968 as well.
- The company has completed a number of major power and water projects worldwide.
- He began but did not complete a number of books.
- He has failed to complete a number of routine passes.
- In addition, she has completed a number of other photographic projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.