"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She struggles to find time to care for the child and complete her residency.
- In 1982 after completing his residency he worked as a family practice physician for 15 years.
- At the end of the year, Essmann left the company for nearly two years to complete his medical residency.
- I had just completed medical school and residency in New York.
- From 1966 to 1968, she completed her residency in anesthesiology.
- In 1950 he moved to Chicago, where he completed his medical residency.
- He was only months away from completing his residency.
- He returned to New York and completed his residency there in 1953.
- Friedman had been affiliated with the Department since 1987, where he completed his medical residency and fellowship training.
- He returned to the Navy after completing his residency.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.