"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dissolved house was to complete its term in May 2013.
- He completed his term in office on 17 December 2007.
- "I think he's done a pretty good job as President, and let him complete his term."
- He completed his term of office on September 20, 1965.
- He is about to complete his first term in the Assembly.
- He completed his final term as the group's chair in 2011.
- Upon completing his second term in 1911, he moved to Europe.
- She will complete his term in Washington, which runs through 2004.
- After completing his single term, he returned to private life.
- After completing his term in the Senate, he returned to the practice of law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.