"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The museum completed a year long renovation in the Spring of 2008.
- It will take at least three to five years to complete renovations, city environmental officials said.
- "But there are no funds in place to complete a renovation."
- However, the university completed a major expansion and renovation for the 2010 season.
- In 1998, the university completed a major renovation and gave the stadium its current name.
- It now has 44 residents and is completing a $1.5 million renovation.
- The museum has recently completed a major renovation and expansion.
- The museum completed a major renovation and expansion in 2007.
- In 2008 it completed a $3 million renovation and became a music venue.
- In 2008, the school completed a renovation of the original 1,000 seat auditorium.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.