"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total cost was around $110,000, and it took her seven years to complete the film.
- It took a staff of 200 and some four years to complete the film.
- However, after 14 months of production, he completed the film.
- He worked with 45 actors and took eight years to complete his film.
- She later returns to the set to complete the film.
- In the end, he was given money from an investor to complete his film.
- War broke out in the country, so he never completed the film.
- He did not expect to complete the film until several days before it opens on July 3.
- The rush to complete the film drove the budget to $110 million.
- Once the script was finished, it took about a year and a half to complete the film.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.